Tuesday 13 November, 2007

First Blog


Phew !

After an agonising waiting period -good 2 months ,the BSNL Jr. Engineer finally knocked on my doors today and gave me a belated diwali gift !

So,here I am writing my first official blog ever (n the rest as they say is History ! )

Well, it was an otherwise normal day with lab and classes squeezed in after a filling lunch-8 bucks rice bath at the canteen ... Later when i was back home,appa n amma welcomed me with a huge smile depicting our victory over BSNL's torturing antics ;-)

anyways i did dust my room and make a nice space on my desk for a mean new HP Laptop arriving tomorrow . oh,my current machine is making me tear my hair out for some very obvious reasons-128 MB SD RAM with 20 GB HDD n will turn 6 soon :-)

so the right time to invest in a new laptop ,hopefully will also use it for "educative" purposes other than writing away to glory all the time .

also i had a hearty laugh as i struggled to create this post,fumbling with the simplest of buttons and making a mess,but finally all done !

Man,am i proud !

Done for the day,

Cheers !

PS : Haven't yet figured out how to check account usage on BSNL since my download limit is fixed at 1 GB,will get a good dose when the bill arrives next month,so HELP !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, a brand new HP laptop. am jealous of you

Unknown said...

oops...
show-off started....he he he