Wednesday 14 November, 2007

hip hip hurray


Day 2!

N wat a day it has been! Crazy day, crazier me brrr

Ok well, the good news is my lappie arrived today, it’s a HP Pavilion DV-2601TX, yeah well for all those of you who think I am blowing my own trumpet yes I am!

Shru, are you listening?

Yahoo!!! My laptop’s here, happy? :-)

Now whoever said material pleasures are momentary, I don’t agree and the reasons are simply obvious!

The day started off quite normally with me waking up at my signature time -5 minutes to 8 (giggle!) and then there were classes-which we are not willing to attend since its almost the end of semester but somehow are sitting through it .classes terminate unofficially on Monday !

Well then, at one, I had to make a mad dash to my grand dad’s ceremony, reached late, had lunch and then had an interesting round of bollywood and sandalwood games with my cousins, now they were amateurs and thanks to my bench mate, I am quite an expert at these time-pass games .so got the opportunity to show off my skills, well ahem, if u could call them so …..

Landed back home right in time for this little piece of materialistic happiness to arrive home! Oh I waited for an hour for it to complete its journey from the dealer’s office to my place, and knew how majnoo n laila must have always felt –ok now that’s filmy!

Anyways I have been exploring it from 9 pm, its 12 now, call me mad, I deserve it!

So, I learnt how to click, double-click on the touch pad n after fooling around got the drag options, then hmmm well let’s see, tried out the usual stuff ,downloading stuff ,trying tc,n d likes ….

Well ok, time for me to crash, tomo’s gonna be a long day again!

Cheers!

Song of the day: - Tumse hi din hota hai – Jab we met, perfect lyrics

Na hai yeh paana,

Na khona hi hai

Tumse hi din hota hai

Surmayi shaam aati hai

Tumse hi …….

Tumse hi……..

Kis se bolo ? laptop buddhu !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ya MEGS...!
could make out d happiness in ur face
ofcourse y not..?? u always been a TECHNO-CRAZZE.....

take care of it.. n don't show ur angry on d keys(by pressin them faster.. N makin mistakes as usual).

Meghana said...

no one knows me better than u shru ;-)