Wednesday 20 February, 2008

Love in the air??

It’s past Valentine week and I am getting some really big surprises this year.

Revelations galore this week

People in question are Miss. X and Mr. Y

Miss.X

Quite close to me, we meet at family gatherings often and I thought I pretty much knew her until she told me she is in love and everything looks good...Apparently this is going on from the past one year...I was stunned and could only remember her descriptions of him and her being really happy. Parental approval granted, touché and things r looking rosy at the moment.

Mr.Y

Now, Mr.Y is someone whom I have known really well since the past few years. He would bore me with his technical skill but comfort me in moments of emotional distress .Today he tells me “Time to tell you something” I should have expected it coming .He is head over heels in love with a girl whom he has met on the net, and hasn’t admitted it to me since a really long time. Not that I am angry but isn’t it more than a mere co-incidence that two people whom I have known inside out, (well quite much are in looove J)

And there are the depressed ones

While one is lamenting about no reason to celebrate Valentine’s Day and instead prefers to spend quality time with horses: P

Another is sulking sitting 4,952 miles away from his love and cribbing . how was your Feb 14th this year ?
happy belated Valentine’s Day to all of you .


6 comments:

krish said...

With 4,952 miles being so far n apart it was impossible to spend Valentines together, but I still wanted to do something special for her. The only problem was I could not come up with anything original. Sending her flowers seemed too stupid, I did not have her home address and if received her parents will ask,(???)
But what do you do for someone when they are so far away.
With Valentines fast approaching I was still out of ideas, so I went to the store hoping to come up with something to do for her.
I kept thinking that things would be so much easier if she was here.
Then thanks to the internet, I sent here the catalogues where she can virtually select what she wished, (obviously gold)
But sad thing again is the shipment, the gold has duty implications and cant be sent.
Still patience, waiting to send it across someone crossing sapth samudra (7 Oceans) before "feb 2009"
"I will be awarded the world's far and late gift giver"
sorry my love if she ever see's this comment inside this blog

Meghana said...

@krish

Really hope ur valentine doesn't find a new one by the time the gift reaches her ! lol :P

Meghana said...

@krish

I meant find a new valentine !

krish said...

that's why I am holding it back to give it to my new gf hahahahaha.............:P

Vineet Rajan said...

when it comes to love. i believe in just one thing, shit happens

Meghana said...

@vinni

You seem to have given up too early :) come on now !