Thursday 10 April, 2008

Bucket List




Firstly what is a bucket list; I came to know about it from the movie of the same name that I watched recently….Click here to know more

So here goes mine …

Karma

  • Pledge my eyes.
  • Teach blind kids dance or make them put up a show/play/anything on stage.
  • Do SOMETHING for disabled kids,maybe as simple as spending time with them, teach them something fun and useful.
  • Have a pottery or a painting session with kids.
  • Have a read aloud session for school kids,which book,I am undecided on which book though.
  • Volunteer to lend a helping hand to any organization that works with animal care.
  • Make atleast one person smile each day of my life.
  • Complain less(This one is tough! )


Material Girl

  • Go deep sea diving .
  • Try sky diving.
  • Visit the best spa in the world and get pampered all day.
  • Get tattooed,Color my hair red.
  • Have a Christian wedding –white dress,cake,wine et all.
  • Watch Hrithik roshan’s moves up close,in reality.
  • Listen to heaven-Bryan Adams live on stage.
  • Watch Rafa and Maria in action live. :)
  • Learn Belly dancing or Ballet. :P
  • Watch an f1 race upclose.
  • Meet J.K.Rowling ,Robin Cook,Gregory David Roberts,Dan Brown ,ok asking for too much,atleast meet one of them someday. :)
  • Buy the most beautiful pair of diamond chandelier earrings with my salary,someday,also take mom on a helicopter ride.

SKYDIVE Wooo hooo

21 comments:

krish said...

For karma plz see comment posted on "breakfree 21 feb"

And for Material Girl its ok if its your salary hahahaha :) :) :)

Sandeep said...

Nice list :)

Meghana said...

@ krish

i shall earn enough some day ! grrr

maybe even you can come along with me,break from ur boring life ! hahahaha :P

Meghana said...

@ sandeep

did u think skydiving was borrowed from the movie :P

Vineet Rajan said...

a Christian wedding is every girl's dream is it?

Meghana said...

@vinni

its really the white dress that makes it dreamy for me :)

Meghana said...

@vinni

its really the white dress that makes it dreamy for me :)

Sandeep said...

i can think of more things that you've borrowed from somewhere, not just movie :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing list !!

The thing you've said about Christian weddings is soo true !!( The white gown, pink flowers, a calm and silent hall...n all that !! )

I wanna have one streak of pink hair ( just like avril :P ).

Now I'm soo Tempted to make my List ! :)

~Priya

Meghana said...

@sandeep

:P yeah right !

Meghana said...

@priya

hey ,go ahead,i would fins your list interesting too.
I have seen ppl in my coll with streaks of pink and even blue hair :)

Sridevi Venugopal said...

if u 've a christian wedding, would u also order for rum chocolates plz? and also throw the bouquet of flowers straight into my hands;)

Meghana said...

@sri

surely rum chocolates :) probably many more varieties too :P

n yes dear,flowers right back at ya,wanna be my bridesmaid ? :)

bhavna said...

the karma list must have included something abt old age homes....tats a suggestion...

and the material girl to- do list is gr88....i agree with the tatoo and red hair....also wanna meet srk someday(up close and personal)...christian wedding near the beach is another in the to-do list

Meghana said...

@ bhavna

you r right ! i dunno ho it slipped outta my mind :(

and yes ,beach was an element i forgot ! i thought of having it in a church :) lol

Vishesh said...

lol...funny how most people(inc.me) have same kinda material idea...guess thats whats called as trends..

Meghana said...

@vishesh

thanks for droppin by,
adventure kinds you too ?

Sridevi Venugopal said...

sure:) anything for all the good things...;)but i might 've tough competition..

Anonymous said...

Hey ! I finally did mine !! Check it out !! :)

~Priya

Anonymous said...

I think thats an admirable list, meghana... Not many people would actually wanna do the things listed under "karma"... I hope your list gets fulfilled... :)

Meghana said...

@mirror cracked


hi nikhil ,i was just chkin out ur writings,i am thinking of buying short stories itself rather than reading it online :)

and yes,karma ,sigh,i can go on n on about all my wishes :) thank u for dropping by..i sure hope they get fulfilled soon too :)